Established in 1977 as the first conductor manufacturing unit in USA, has broadened its product range in various types or wires and conductors within past four decades.
- Manages the operations of production and quality control
- Ensure physical and workforce resources and adequate to meet the organization’s production schedule
- Supervise different plant operators, ensurea all measures are followed
- Fixing production target and planning production schedule to achieve the goal
- Does production planning
- Handles and guides labors
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 or more years experience in manufacturing Company
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and problem – solving abilities
- Technical skills
- Talented freshers may also apply for this job.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated Cv via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 10th May 2019